Tonight on Monday Night Raw, Stephanie McMahon, champion and inventor of Women’s Wrestling will make a major announcement. That’s all we know for sure.
Will it be another advancement in the great sport of Women’s professional wrestling, a sport that Steph helped invent?
Will it be a new anti bullying campaign? We all know how much the McMahon Family likes to stand up for the little guy!
Will she announce herself as a newly minted 2 time winner of the Vincent J McMahon Award?
It’s a tough call to make, since all options seem pretty plausible. The only thing (or five) that I am sure of, is that these 5 things would be better than anything Steph is going to announce tonight.
Top 5 Announcements That Would Be Better Than Stephanie’s Major Announcement:
5. PROGRESS and EVOLVE are coming to the WWE Network. It’s only a matter of time anyway.
4. Triple H is opening another vanity NXT Office. VIVA NXT Mexico!
3. Stephanie takes 15 minutes on live TV to publicly address the Randy Savage rumor
2. A John Tenta tribute on the WWE Network (it’s shark week ICYMI)
1. Brock Lesnar vs LA Park at Summerslam
There’s your list folks. Enjoy your Women’s PPV. I will be sulking over what could have been.